The city lights remember us
they beckon for you like hollow holes in the walls
of a place we used to cherish
their bright pierces through your faded memory
this is not to say I want you back
this is not to say I want you back.
You never let me falter.
I wish I could have aided you like you did for me.
Oh how I wasted you.
- ugh I'm tooootally gonna cry tonight. #bigbaby 5 years ago
- A Fond Farewell from your Resident Student Bartender wp.me/p1EfxM-2f via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- alpha sig alum ❤ 5 years ago
- if you're gonna come in here and dick around on the pool tables and ask me for quarters every 30 minutes you can at least tip. #scrubs 5 years ago
- shrimp is off the menu for good. 😔 5 years ago