So is that what you call a getaway?
Tell me what you got away with.
Cause I’ve seen more spine in jellyfish.
I’ve seen more guts in eleven-year-old kids.
Have another drink and drive yourself home.
I hope there’s ice on all the roads.
And you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt,
and again when your head goes through the windshield.
These people crumble at my feet like sidewalk chalk under your next door neighbor’s careless footsteps. It’s so easy to let yourself go, but what point are you making with that? What message are you trying to send to everyone you’re leaving behind? The greatest lesson I have learned is that if you don’t care, they won’t care. And I don’t care.
- ugh I'm tooootally gonna cry tonight. #bigbaby 4 years ago
- A Fond Farewell from your Resident Student Bartender wp.me/p1EfxM-2f via @wordpressdotcom 4 years ago
- alpha sig alum ❤ 4 years ago
- if you're gonna come in here and dick around on the pool tables and ask me for quarters every 30 minutes you can at least tip. #scrubs 4 years ago
- shrimp is off the menu for good. 😔 4 years ago