I love you, and the thing is that I’m never going to stop. We can fucking handle anything life throws at us. We won’t duck and we won’t run. We’ll take it like the kids we are the kids we always will be; in love until the end, in love beyond the end, because I’ll never ever love again. I am done searching, this is the end of my rope, the X that marks the spot. My spot, our spot, stationary for good. I’m not leaving you. No one compares. Everything that I’ll ever love is going to sprout from you. You’re the center of my bubble map. You’re the elipse of my Venn diagram. They will be our childen, our dog, our house, our boat. Yours is mine and mine is yours and you are mine, forever.
- ugh I'm tooootally gonna cry tonight. #bigbaby 5 years ago
- A Fond Farewell from your Resident Student Bartender wp.me/p1EfxM-2f via @wordpressdotcom 5 years ago
- alpha sig alum ❤ 5 years ago
- if you're gonna come in here and dick around on the pool tables and ask me for quarters every 30 minutes you can at least tip. #scrubs 5 years ago
- shrimp is off the menu for good. 😔 5 years ago